Childish New England and Denver/Indianapolis “Fans” need to stop hating on Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.
This Sunday, Peyton Manning & the Denver Broncos head up to Foxborough. Going up against Tom Brady & the New England Patriots for the first time since Manning’s return after his season-ending neck injury in 2011.
Now, in the past week, I’ve seen a tremendous amount of hate on Brady and Manning. Let’s make it clear, these two are NOT rivals. They’re legendary quarterbacks who, whenever they face each other, make for historical games. Which eventually evolved into one of the greatest rivalries in all of sports history. But what fans from both sides aren’t getting through their minds is that both Brady and Manning have an INCREDIBLE amount of respect for each other.
When Brady suffered his season-ending knee injury in 2008, he was quick to tell reporters that Manning was constantly in contact with him, giving support on a quick and healthy recovery. Manning reported the same after his injury in 2011. “Hey, anything I can do to help the rehab? Miss seeing you out there.” -Tom Brady. Both these guys realize it’s a privilege to see each other play. Let alone face each other. And so should we. Both of these men are growing old. Both often say they have years left of ambition to play the game. But the window is closing in on that reality. This Sunday could be one of the last times we see these legends on the field together.
Appreciate it, because once they’re gone, it’ll be decades before we see another legendary pair of elite Hall-of-Famers face off as epic as Brady-Manning.
- st-penisburg reblogged this from zenmasterdre
- supermwn likes this
- zenmasterdre reblogged this from silentinsomniac
- zenmasterdre likes this
- holypedroia reblogged this from allthingsshannon
- megatr0nprime likes this
- anotherrlove reblogged this from allthingsshannon
- anotherrlove likes this
- allthingsshannon reblogged this from silentinsomniac
- arantxajimenez likes this
- amerikanedream reblogged this from silentinsomniac
- adrianb22 reblogged this from vanillacts
- blarchitect reblogged this from silentinsomniac
- naomimedranno likes this
- rolling-in-the-pink reblogged this from silentinsomniac
- vanillacts reblogged this from silentinsomniac
- vanillacts likes this
- justjaxxx likes this
- thesiamesecat likes this
- narrysoldlady likes this
- misorient-me likes this
- chuckismycopilot likes this
- silentinsomniac posted this